At Dial-A-Check we believe that in today’s environment, all enterprises need to be in a continuous process of measuring and evaluating all functions, systems and practices in order to achieve competitive advantage.
We at Dial-A-Check would like to introduce our payroll processing services which allow you additional time to focus on developing and evaluating your business and outsource the time, personnel and resources to a function that we know we can perform with the degree of excellence that you need. This principle is valid, regardless of how new, how small or how large your business is.
• Electronic time and attendance - TimeClocks and WebClock that save you time collecting, tabulating and reporting time cards.
• Payroll Management - We take care of processing your complete payroll creating, paychecks, direct deposits and debit cards. We process vendor checks, garnishment checks. We provide you with the information and the checks to make timely payroll tax deposits, advice you on EFTPS electronic payment and we follow up on IRS and State notices. We prepare quarterly and annual reports including W-2’s, 1099’s as required by law.
• Benefit Pay Management - We can accrue and/or keep records of all beneﬁt pay and time/hours as required by your company. (401 K, Simple IRA, Vacation, etc.)
• Payroll Setup - We can setup your company at the beginning of the year, the day you start your company, or whenever you need us to set your payroll.
• No hidden fees, no contracts - Our fees are competitive and straightforward; there are no hidden charges. There is no binding contract.
Our system requires no special skills to use it.
The signup process is simple with no startup fees.
No contracts and no cancellation fees. Try it risk free.
90-day satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
Our bill is easy to understand and there are no surprise fees.
Dial-A-Check service adapts to your business needs and works for you.
Dial-A-Check can offer payroll processing at a cost less than most other payroll service companies. Laser printed checks are provided at no extra charge, and are signature-ready for quarterly and annual reports. Timely W-2 statements are prepared in January. Charges are based on the number of checks in the payroll, plus a low base charge per payroll period. With Dial-A-Check there are no hidden charges.